Yup it's the year I turn the BIG 3 - 0 and honestly I couldn't be happier.
This year got me thinking about all the things I want to accomplish and work towards. Some are ones I've been pushing out over the years, others just dreams and wishes, and some others just goals I want to meet. I've been building this list in my head and thought it time to write it down.
Maybe at the end of this 30th year of my life I get to reflect on it and maybe make this goal setting a yearly thing ;)
- Travel LOTS
- Get a bicycle & Bike (Check)
- Learn to Dive
- Get Fitter & Be strong (would love some real muscles and an enviable core)
- Buy a Home
- Send a yearly newsletter to friends
- Have more sit down dinners with friends
- Cook &Bake more .. esp macaroons!
- Do more DIY Projects
- Blog frequently
- Take the doggie on beach vacations and walks in the park
- Having a garden & plants AND keeping them alive & maybe even have a herb garden
- To make more 'US' time with the Husband
- Go back to theater in some form (Check, but want to do more)
- Find a way to work with Kids.
- Spend more time with Family
- Focus on the kind of business I want to build and to build it !
- Make sure a Goa trip happens a minimum of twice a year
- Keep in touch with friends on a more one to one basis
- De-clutter - live with the things we really need.
- Hike - long hikes, short hikes, any hikes
- Spend time with my camera and take more pictures (not the phone kind)
- Run workshops around social media & build out the social media community
- To challenge myself and not be complacent with life
- To be able to say NO
- Taste many many wines from across the world
- Spend time with the girlfriends and have more girls nights.
- Spend more time in the outdoors - biking, hiking, picnics , simple walks
- Make time for the things I WANT to do and not to use the word 'busy' as an excuse
- To live my 30's with more passion & youth than I did my 20's
So that's it - there's my list ... I think it's going to be a fun year !